The RAW 30th Anniversary special will air live tonight from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.
Tonight’s RAW will also be the red brand go-home show for Saturday’s WWE Royal Rumble event. The show will feature appearances by numerous WWE Hall of Famers and Legends, with others like Brock Lesnar expected to return.
WWE has announced the following line-up for tonight:
* The go-home build for Royal Rumble
* WWE United States Champion Austin Theory defends against Bobby Lashley
* The Bloodline holds Tribal Court for the Trial of Sami Zayn
* Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos defend the RAW Tag Team Titles against The Judgment Day
* Becky Lynch vs. Bayley in a Steel Cage match with WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Dakota Kai and IYO SKY banned from ringside
* Special appearances from WWE Hall of Famers and Legends such as The Undertaker, Ric Flair, Ron Simmons, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, Teddy Long, Jerry Lawler, Kurt Angle, Senior Vice President of Live Events “Road Dogg” Brian James, Senior Vice President of Talent Development Shawn Michaels, Chief Content Officer Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Diamond Dallas Page, Jimmy Hart, The Godfather, Ted DiBiase Sr., IRS (Irwin R. Schyster), Alundra Blayze (Madusa). Ronda Rousey was also advertised to appear, while WWE Hall of Famers Kane and The Bella Twins, Brock Lesnar, and others are expected
Stay tuned to WrestlingHeadlines.com for more on tonight’s RAW and be sure to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.