Unboxing: WWE Elite The Rock Series 81
AP back with another WWE unboxing! This time I am opening up the series 81 WWE Elite The Rock figure. Right from the start I am not such a big fan of the face scan with the big smile. Sure, the Rock likes to have fun but would have preferred a more serious look. TrueFX does get his likeness right but makes it look a bit “goofy” to be honest. Let’s open this up!
As expected with an elite, the figure comes with a extra set of hands and ring attire. This Rock is modeled after his black pants, black tank look and also comes with a mic so you can smell what he is cooking.
- The WWE Universe can collect iconic figures of favorite WWE Superstars from Monday Night RAW, Friday Night Smackdown, and NXT, plus WWE Legends and Hall of Famers!
- Each WWE figure features highly detailed True FX technology for life-like authenticity.
- Recreate signature poses and finishing moves with 25 points of articulation for extreme poseability!
- Includes interchangeable hands and iconic accessories, including entrance gear or WWE championships.
- Make your collection elite!
Overall good build, body scan/tattoos etc match is spot on but still not a fan of the facial expression. A fairly simply elite compared to others from the great one.
Did you enjoy this post? Great! I unbox and share items every few days so keep following actionpakd.com for new updates. If you are a fellow collector in Pakistan of action figures, collectibles, and more then join our community on Facebook by clicking here. We do regular unboxings, giveaways, reviews, and more and have a great group of collectors to chat with!